PiPcall provides employees’ with a BYOD mobile solution that keeps a clear separation between personal and work communications.
Use existing business numbers
or assign new ones
Calls are made over the mobile
network, unlike VoIP
Manage all users via an app
Dedicated Call Plans
PiP calls and texts don’t use
employees’ personal plans
Keep all business contacts in one
place – separate from personal contacts
Dedicated voicemail that is
separate from the personal voicemail
Manage Everything From The Portal
The web-based portal gives an administrator the ability to manage all PiPcall users within the business, including inviting new users and removing existing ones. The portal is created automatically when the administrator signs up to PiPcall.
View all users in one place
Invite new users and allocate
new landline or mobile numbers
Remove existing users instantly
but keep the number
What Is Bring Your Own Device (BYOD)?
BYOD, or “Bring Your Own Device” is where employees use their own mobile for business purposes, rather than the business supplying a dedicated work mobile which can be costly, inconvenient and in-flexible.
What Is The PiPcall BYOD Solution?
The PiPcall app is the simplest way for team members to make and receive business calls and more on their personal mobile phones. Replacing business mobiles with PiPcall eliminates:
- Cost and inconvenience of carrying two mobile phones
- Unreliability of soft-phones
- Inflexibility of desk phones
- Hassle of forwarding calls from a landline number
- Unprofessional image of using personal numbers for work
What Are The Benefits of Utilising PiPcall And A BYOD Policy?
IT Benefits Of Using PiPcall’s BYOD Solution
- No high capital cost of company handsets
- No expensive insurance, repair and replacement costs
- No administrative hassle or cost of mobile expenses
- Keep track of all business calls
- No complicated infrastructure
Employee Benefits Of Using PiPcall’s BYOD Solution
- Works on any network and with any smartphone
- Doesn’t use their personal call plans
- No need to carry two phones
- Keeps personal phone numbers private
- Allows employees to use the mobile device they are most comfortable with
PiPcall Works Best With Your Existing Business Number
Experience what PiPcall is like by temporarily forwarding calls from your existing number to the PiPcall app during the trial.
BYOD Policy Guidelines
We have put together an example of how a PiPcall specific BYOD policy could look. Feel free to take it and change to suit your needs. But please seek legal advice before you start implementing any policy in your business.
PiPcall And BYOD Reduce Telecoms Spend By Up To 90%
Eliminates hardware costs
Generous call bundles for fixed, mobile and international calls
Eliminates phone insurance premiums and replacement costs for lost and damaged devices
Reduces admin time for expense reconciliation
Secure, centralised billing. No in-app payments required
Business Number And Contact Ownership?
Here at PiPcall, we operate as a fully functioning BYOD policy solution that enables businesses to manage phone numbers and business contacts across multiple users. PiPcall will help you avoid two potential issues that arise from overlooking phone number and contact management:
The business doesn’t own the “sales number” as it’s the employee’s personal number.
The employee’s personal contacts list containing customer, colleague and supplier information. What’s stopping the employee taking all these contacts with them when they leave?
How does PiPcall establish business number and contact ownership via a BYOD policy?
You can supply your employees with a paid business mobile phone service with the following features:
- Extremely High Quality Calls
- Integrated Do Not Disturb Functionality
- Dedicated Call Plan For Our Phone Within A Phone Solution
- Differentiated Business Activity
- Contacts Directory: (securely manage customer phone numbers should an employee leave)
- Business Voicemail
- Call History Tracking
The administrator gets access to their own Admin Portal where they can easily manage users with the app:
- Assign new mobile and geo-based UK landline numbers to employees
- Existing business numbers can be linked to employees with the app
- Numbers can be reassigned to new employees
- Contact information is not stored on the employees phone it’s all held in the app.
- You can externally wipe the app if the phone is lost or the employee leaves
Whether you are beginning to look at BYOD polices or updating your existing BYOD policy, management of your numbers and contacts is vital.
A Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) policy when correctly implemented can save your business up to 90% on telecoms costs. Our latest blog on BYOD in the UK offers insight on where to start.