Never Buy A Business Mobile Again
Avoid the high cost of acquiring, maintaining and upgrading mobile handsets. Instead, deploy to your team the PiPcall virtual mobile app. PiPcall sits on their personal smartphones – but at zero cost to the user.
PiPcall Is Not A Softphone
Instead of making calls through the cloud or VoIP, PiPcall uses the dedicated mobile voice network to guarantee a premium level of communication when making business calls.
Softphones share their communications route with other data applications leading to poor call quality, dropped calls and high battery burn.
Zero Cost To The User
PiPcall works over every mobile network and on any personal smartphone used by your employees. Critically, calls and texts don’t use the employee’s personal call minutes and text bundle.
Manage All Virtual Mobiles From An Online Portal
Keep track of all phone calls, manage users and effortlessly add or remove numbers through an online management system.
Cost-efficient and flexible
With multiple plans to choose, PiPcall makes it easy to allocate business numbers, and call and text plans to employees for both long and short durations.
Take Calls Anywhere
Whether in the office, at home or on the road, PiPcall allows you to make internal or external business calls anywhere in the world.
Easy To Set Up
Spend as little as 10 minutes integrating PiPcall into your business.
- Smartphone production represented just 1% of the carbon footprint in 2007 and, according to the researchers, will top 14% by 2040
- Using PiPcall helps reduce global smartphone demand therefore saving precious natural resources and wasted energy consumption
Integrates With WhatsApp Business App
- Easily integrate your geographic or mobile PiP number with WhatsApp Business
- If the employee leaves or the phone is stolen the PiP number can be recalled and the WhatsApp Business account closed
A Choice Of Phone Numbers:
With PiPcall you can choose to give your team:
- A new mobile number
- A new landline number (to their mobile)
- The option to quickly and easily port-in an established business number
It’s Simple To Deploy
- The administrator invites employees, via a web portal, to download the app
- The employee is given a separate work number linked to the app – the employee’s personal number remains separate and private
- If an employee needs to make a work call, they do it through the app at no personal cost
- Incoming work calls appear as PIP calls – the employee keeps work and personal life separate
Join The UK’s Fastest Growing Mobile-First Telecoms Company
Five Reasons To Choose PiPcall Over Business Mobile Phone Handsets
As PiPcall is an application that can be downloaded onto any smartphone, it removes the need to supply employees with costly business phones. It also removes the cost of hardware repairs and replacements. The physical phone is the employee’s property, but the app and number are managed by the business, keeping things separate.
PiPcall is an excellent cost-saving measure but this doesn’t mean employees are at a disadvantage. In fact, it’s much more convenient for them to not have a separate business mobile phone. Employees who are used to having two mobile phones can start carrying just one instead, all without fear that work and personal call activity will get mixed. Those using their personal phone and number immediately gain more privacy.
The ‘do-not-disturb’ feature helps employees to easily divert calls to a business phones voicemail, leaving them to enjoy their time at home, or holiday, especially when working from home. Employees using their personal mobile for work have no choice but to have business-related communications always coming through their personal number. This can lead to undue stress and can decrease the quality of any relaxation time. PiPcall solves this issue and helps keep work separate from leisure time.
By setting up a dedicated ringtone, employees will know when they are receiving work-related calls. This ensures no calls are missed, normally a feature only available by supplying business mobiles.
Information stored on PiPcall can be externally wiped. This is useful to keep any business-related contact details and call activity private, especially if an employee leaves the company, or loses their business mobile phone.
Get Business Mobile Phone Features Without Paying Thousands
PiPcall offers a host of unique features normally found on business mobiles. As it is a mobile phone in an app, it’s quick and cost-effective to deploy to your teams.
Dedicated voicemail that is separate from the personal voicemail system
Switch on to have incoming calls sent straight to the business mobiles’ voicemail
What Is The PiPcall Business Phones Solution?
The PiPcall app is the simplest way for team members to make and receive business calls and more on their personal mobile phones. Replacing business mobiles with PiPcall eliminates:
- Cost and inconvenience of carrying two mobile phones
- Unreliability of soft-phones
- Inflexibility of desk phones
- Hassle of forwarding calls from a landline number
- Unprofessional image of using personal numbers for work
What Are The Benefits of Utilising PiPcall For Business?
Benefits For The Business
- No high capital cost of company handsets
- No expensive insurance, repair and replacement costs
- No administrative hassle or cost of mobile expenses
- Keep track of all business calls
- No complicated infrastructure
Employee Benefits Of Using PiPcall’s BYOD Solution
- Works on any network and with any smartphone
- Doesn’t use their personal call plans
- No need to carry two phones
- Keeps personal phone numbers private
- Allows employees to use the mobile device they are most comfortable with
PiPcall Works Best With Your Existing Business Number
Experience what PiPcall is like by temporarily forwarding calls from your existing number to the PiPcall app during the trial.
Personal Mobile Minutes Are Never Used
PiPcall makes calls over the GSM mobile network, unlike VoIP and cloud apps. Read more here. Calls made with the app do not use team members personal mobile minutes. This means you don’t have to worry about users being charged for business mobile phone calls.
Policy Guidelines For PiPcall Virtual Business Mobile Phone
We have put together an example of how a PiPcall specific business mobiles policy could look. Feel free to take it and change to suit your needs. But please seek legal advice before you start implementing any policy in your business.
PiPcall Reduces Telecoms Spend By Up To 90%
Eliminates hardware costs
Generous call bundles for fixed, mobile and international calls
Eliminates phone insurance premiums and replacement costs for lost and damaged devices
Reduces admin time for expense reconciliation
Secure, centralised billing. No in-app payments required
Business Number And Contact Ownership?
Here at PiPcall, we operate as a fully functioning business phones solution that enables organisations to manage phone numbers and business contacts across multiple users. PiPcall will help you avoid two potential issues that arise from overlooking phone number and contact management:
The business doesn’t own the “sales number” as it’s the employee’s personal number.
The employee’s personal contacts list containing customer, colleague and supplier information. What’s stopping the employee taking all these contacts with them when they leave?
How does PiPcall establish business number and contact ownership via a virtual business mobile phone policy?
You can supply your employees with a paid business mobile phone service with the following features:
- Extremely High-Quality Calls
- Integrated Do Not Disturb Functionality
- Dedicated Call Plan For Our Phone Within A Phone Solution
- Differentiated Business Mobiles Activity
- Contacts Directory: (securely manage customer phone numbers should an employee leave)
- Business Voicemail
- Call History Tracking
The administrator gets access to their own Admin Portal where they can easily manage users with the app:
- Assign new mobile and geo-based UK landline numbers to employees
- Existing business numbers can be linked to employees with the app
- Numbers can be reassigned to new employees
- Contact information is not stored on the employees’ phone; it’s all held in the app.
- You can externally wipe the app if the phone is lost or the employee leaves
Whether you are beginning to look at business mobile phone plans and policies or updating your existing one, management of your numbers and contacts is vital.
A business mobiles UK policy, when correctly implemented, will reduce business costs that could be used for other important investments. PiPcall is the smart solution business phones solution that achieves this without the need for a separate handset. To learn more about PiPcall, please browse our resources section for helpful information. Get in touch today and sign up for a free trial.