The PiPcall VoIP Alternative
Transform your business phone system into a more agile, flexible and cost-effective system with our business phone in an app. With PiPcall, your staff can make and receive business calls and texts from their personal mobiles. Connect your main business number to your PiP users with ring groups, so staff can answer calls no matter where they are based.
- No deskphones
- No extra mobile handsets
- No poor quality internet softphones
- No expensive VoIP systems
With PiPcall you save time and money by enabling employees to make high-quality business calls on their own smartphones wherever they are. Here’s how it works.
Assign user a personalised business line
Staff are provided with a personalised app that they download onto their smartphone. This will be their line of communication for all work-related matters.
- Employees can choose their own number.
- Employees’ business number remains separate and private from their own.
Download the PiPcall App onto smartphones
All calls and text messages are made via the PiPcall app. Once downloaded, employees can communicate freely with colleagues and clients.
- Quick and easy to set up
Staff can make or receive calls on the move
Employees are no longer restricted to communicating via the office VoIP phone. Staff can make calls or text messages to colleagues and clients regardless of their location at zero cost to them.
- Calls are made via the mobile voice network
- PiPcall works on any UK mobile network
- Staff can communicate without draining personal data or minutes
- Users are able to switch to ‘do not disturb mode’ after work hours
Manage all users through a centralised online portal
The web-based portal allows administrators to manage all PiPcall users within the business.
- Add and remove PiPcall users
- View all users in one place
- Provide bespoke PiPcall packages based on individual usage
IVR, Redirecting And Number Sharing
Redirect inbound calls from a ‘master’ virtual number – that is displayed on your website – to individual PiP users. We can also programme each PiP user to display this ‘master’ number when they make outbound calls so customers and suppliers recognise the number no matter who is calling.
How is PiPcall different from a softphone?
All calls are made via the Mobile Voice Network (GSM)
PiPcall has been designed to provide users with a premium level of communication by ensuring that all calls are made via the GSM (global system for mobile) network and not data like VoIP phones.
The GSM network is the universal standard across the globe facilitating seamless transfer of calls whilst maintaining the highest call quality standards. This provides PiPcall users with a range of benefits, including:
- Higher quality calls
- Users experience fewer dropped calls
- Less battery usage for smartphone devices
How does PiPcall compare with traditional business mobile technology?
In the table below, we compare the functionality of PiPcall against four other, more traditional, mobile solutions.
- Save up to 83.2% on mobile communications
- Manage all users via an online portal
- Create a more versatile workforce
- No high capital cost of company handsets
- Keep track of all business phone calls
- Budget-friendly price plans to reduce costs
- Employees can make business calls wherever they are
- Does not use their personal call or text plans
- Employees are able to send calls to voicemail after hours
- Allows employees to use their own mobile device
- No need to carry two phones
- Employees can keep their personal numbers private
Below you’ll find answers to the questions we get asked the most. If you can’t find the answer you want get in touch by emailing email@example.com or calling 0330 094 8080.
Yes. The app can be downloaded onto any iOS or Android device where the coverage and call quality mirrors that of the users existing (host) carrier. No matter what network or device your team use, they will be able to use PiPcall as their business phone.
Yes. Our special international package includes calls to common landline and mobile numbers to the following regions:
- New Zealand and other geographical locations
No. Users won’t be concerned about incurring extra costs to their personal phone as a result of making business calls. This also removes the admin of claiming back call charges.
Yes! We offer an initial free trial session that lasts 3 days.
You can choose between:
- A mobile number
- Regional landline numbers
Yes there are two options:
Forward an existing mobile or landline number to PiPcall. Read how here. Please check with your existing service provider for the cost of forwarding calls
When you sign up we will port your existing mobile or landline number to the app.