Call Quality And Reliability Are The Most Important Requirements For A Business Line. Choose PiPcall And Avoid Unreliable Internet Calling With Softphones.
Free 30 Day Trial
Try out PiPcall free for 30 days to get the benefits of a softphone without the poor quality calls.
Why Is PiPcall More Reliable Than A Softphone?
PiPcall has been designed to provide users with a premium level of communication by ensuring that all calls are made via the GSM (global system for mobile) network and not internet calling like softphones.
The GSM network is the universal standard across the globe facilitating seamless transfer of calls whilst maintaining the highest call quality standards. This provides PiPcall users with a range of benefits, including:
- Higher quality calls
- Users experience fewer dropped calls
- Less battery usage for smartphone devices
The Top 5 Reasons Our Customers Chose Us Over A Softphone
1. Zero cost to the user – Calls don’t use data or mobile minutes
2. Quality calls – Superior quality calls via the mobile voice network not internet calling
3. Take calls anywhere – Talk and text via a business line whether you’re in the office or on the road
4. Cost-efficient – Zero hardware, maintenance and administration costs
5. Control – Manage all users via your own administration portal
- Smartphone production represented just 1% of the carbon footprint in 2007 and, according to the researchers, will top 14% by 2040
- Using PiPcall, instead of a business mobile phone, helps reduce global smartphone demand therefore saving precious natural resources and wasted energy consumption
Manage All Users Through An Online Portal
The web-based portal allows administrators to manage all PiPcall users within the business.
- Add and remove PiPcall users
- View all users in one place
- Provide bespoke PiPcall packages based on individual usage