A Business Phone App For The iPhone
In July 2016, Apple announced they had sold their billionth iPhone – due to the iPhone’s reputation, simple to use interface, and always-ahead approach to tech, its popularity is no surprise. Because there are so many Apple users, it was important to us that PiPcall was available and easy to use on iPhones. It means your employees have the choice to use an iPhone for both business and personal use, utilising PiPcall’s ability to support a ‘BYOD’ (Bring Your Own Device) policy. So, if you’re looking for a business phone app for iPhone, keep reading.
Pipcall’s app technology supports a ‘Bring Your Own Device’ function which means employees can use their personal iPhones for work purposes:
- Because your employee can choose to either use PiPcall’s business phone app for iPhone or Android, their personal phone can also be utilised as a business line, too.
- Typically, employees don’t get to choose what business phone is provided to them. That’s why they love PiPcall’s ‘Bring Your Own Device’ solution – it means they no longer have to learn a new phone interface or software that they wouldn’t personally use.
- It also means employees don’t have to carry around two phones, nor are they tied down to a landline at a desk, which makes on-the-go and remote working easier. The technology they need to work away from the office is already on the phone they carry around with them.
Benefits of the BYOD friendly app for iPhone:
employees don’t have to carry two phones
their phone software of choice for business reasons – meaning they don’t have to struggle with new software or an unknown operating system interface, and can choose the type of phone they use
reachable, due to work calls being able to be made and received on their personal phones
allows employees to simply divert all business calls to a business voicemail – producing valuable downtime from work
from home and remotely more easily as they no longer feel tied to their desk, allowing for a better work/life balance
have to use personal call minutes up on business calls, despite making and taking calls from their own personal device
Here are some of the reasons why PiPcall and our unique business mobile phone service is different. With PiPcall you can:
Stay in control of your business numbers and keep your employees free from carrying two phones
PiPcall’s iPhone app and iOS capability also has many benefits for the business owner:
- PiPcall’s business phone app for iPhone also makes your life simpler as a business owner. PiPcall’s iPhone app uses the GSM network for calls rather than a VoIP system, meaning the quality of business calls will be better for your employees and customers.
- The Admin Portal makes it very easy to manage your uses. It comes with a secure, centralised billing system, so you will no longer spend admin time trawling through call records, and your employees won’t have to expense calls, or use their personal plan minutes for business purposes, despite using their personal iPhone – less time wasted for you, less annoyance for them.
- You can also port existing business numbers or assign new ones and easily add or remove users. For maximum security on our iPhone app, you can wipe the app remotely – meaning there will be no business-related information on the personal iPhones of employees who have left the company or lost their mobile.
These benefits also include:
- The elimination of hardware costs – combined with our generous call bundles including international calls – means PiPcall’s business phone app for iPhone can reduce telecoms spend by up to 90%.
For more information:
- Watch our easy to follow user guide video running you through PiPcall’s business phone app for iPhone here, and download PiPcall’s business phone app for iPhone on the app store.
- Or if you have any questions about PiPcall for iPhone, please do feel free to get in touch, and a friendly member of the team will get back to you as soon as possible.ou as a business owner, and less hassle for your employees.
14 day free trial
As standard, we offer the PiPcall product to brand new customers on a free trial basis over a 14 day duration. This is because we believe that you deserve to try our app before you roll it out to your team(s). All you need to do is fill in the form below to secure yourself and your staff the PiPcall app for free, no obligations, no strings attached!
✓ 14 day free trial
✓ New landline or mobile number
✓ Port an existing business number
✓ Unlimited UK mobile & landline calls
✓ Business voicemail
✓ Business contacts directory
✓ Business call history
✓ International call bundles (from £3)
Ways to pay after the trial.
12 month contract. Payable upfront.*
12 month contract. Payable monthly.*
Rolling one month contract.*
*Per user. Ex VAT.