Never Buy A Mobile Handset Again
Avoid the high cost of acquiring, maintaining and upgrading mobile handsets. Instead, deploy to your team the PiPcall virtual mobile app. PiPcall sits on their personal smartphones – but at zero cost to the user.
PiPcall Is Not A Softphone
PiPcall uses the dedicated mobile voice network to provide full carrier grade quality calls.
Softphones share their communications route with other data applications leading to poor call quality, dropped calls and high battery burn.
Zero Cost To The User
PiPcall works over every mobile network and on any personal smartphone used by your employees. Critically, calls and texts don’t use the employee’s personal call minutes and text bundle.
Cost-efficient and flexible
With multiple plans to choose, PiPcall makes it easy to allocate business numbers, and call and text plans to employees for both long and short durations.
A Choice Of Phone Numbers:
With PiPcall you can choose to give your team:
- A new mobile number
- A new landline number (to their mobile)
- The option to quickly and easily port-in an established business number
It’s Simple To Deploy
- The administrator invites employees, via a web portal, to download the app
- The employee is given a separate work number linked to the app – the employee’s personal number remains separate and private
- If an employee needs to make a work call, they do it through the app at no personal cost
- Incoming work calls appear as PIP calls – the employee keeps work and personal life separate
Integrates With WhatsApp Business App
- Easily integrate your geographic or mobile PiP number with WhatsApp Business
- If the employee leaves or the phone is stolen the PiP number can be recalled and the WhatsApp Business account closed
- Smartphone production represented just 1% of the carbon footprint in 2007 and, according to the researchers, will top 14% by 2040
- Using PiPcall helps reduce global smartphone demand therefore saving precious natural resources and wasted energy consumption
Join The UK’s Fastest Growing Mobile-First Telecoms Company
Five Reasons To Choose PiPcall Over Mobile Handsets
Because PiPcall is an application that can be downloaded onto any smartphone, it removes the need to supply employee’s with costly hardware. This also removes the cost of hardware repairs and replacements. The physical phone is property of the employee but the app and number is managed by the business.
PiPcall is an excellent cost saving measure but this doesn’t mean employees are at a disadvantage – in fact, it’s much more convenient for them. Employees with two mobile phones can start carrying one without fear work and personal call activity will get mixed. Those using their personal phone and number immediately gain more privacy.
The ‘do-not-disturb’ feature employees to easily divert calls to a business voicemail, leaving them to enjoy their time at home, or holiday. Employees using their personal mobile have no choice but to have business related communications always coming through their personal number. This can lead to undue stress and can decrease the quality of relaxation time.
By setting up a dedicated ringtone employees will know when they are receiving work related calls. This ensures no calls are missed, normally a feature only available by supplying work mobile phones.
Information stored on PiPcall can be externally wiped. This is useful to keep business related contact details and call activity private, especially if an employee leaves the company, or loses their mobile phone.
Get Mobile Phone Features Without Paying Thousands
PiPcall offers a host of unique business phone features. As a mobile phone in an app its quick and cost effective to deploy to teams.
Separate Call Plan
Calls are made over the GSM network, not VoIP and don’t use personal mobile plans
Dedicated Contacts Directory:
Keep all business contacts in one place – separate from personal contacts
Use existing business numbers or assign new landline or mobile numbers
Allows users to assign a different ring tones for incoming business calls received via PiPcall
Dedicated voicemail that is separate from the personal voicemail system
Switch on to have incoming calls sent straight to the business voicemail