Making PiPcall even simpler
Once you’ve downloaded the app and logged in, PiPcall is ready to go to work. Even so, we put together some tips to make sure your experience is as seamless and easy as possible.
Press a contact to call or type in a number and press the phone icon to call. You will hear ringing until the contact answers.
The app will connect to the mobile voice network and ask you to confirm the call. Tap the green phone icon to connect the call.
Click here to learn more about 2-click-calling
Create business contacts
PiPcall comes with a separate directory where you can store all of your business contacts.
Create a contact
1. Allow PiPcall access to contacts. This makes it easy for you to transfer contacts into your business directory.
2. In the contacts section tap EDIT and then NEW CONTACT
3. Fill in the contact fields.
Transfer personal contacts to business contacts.
1. In the contacts section tap EDIT and then IMPORT PERSONAL CONTACTS
2. Tap on a contact and tap IMPORT
3. View your new contact in the PiP directory.
Set up business voicemail
PiPcall comes with a voicemail specifically for your PiPcall business number.
1. Select voicemail.
2. Tap answer to connect to business voicemail.
3. Use the menu to listen and manage messages, set up a business voice message and set up a temporary voice message
Set up your ringtone
Go to your devices native ‘Contacts’ directory
Type in PiP Call In
Tap on PiP Call In
Tap on EDIT
Choose your ringtone
Turn on Do-not-disturb
Click on the PiP icon
Tap DO NOT DISTURB and switch on
Or, tap on “Until you turn this off” for a more advanced option