Making PiPcall even simpler
Once you’ve downloaded the app and logged in, PiPcall is ready to go to work. Even so, we put together some tips to make sure your experience is as seamless and easy as possible.
Unlike on iOS you only need to tap the dial button once to make a call. The call back notification will show as per the image but you don’t need to press ‘Answer’ for the call to be made. But like iOS, calls made via the app on Android devices do not use personal call minutes.
1. Tap the DIAL icon
2. The call back notification appears but you can ignore it. The call will go though automatically.
Create business contacts
PiPcall comes with a separate directory where you can store all of your business contacts.
Create a contact
1. Allow PiPcall access to contacts. This makes it easy for you to transfer contacts into your business directory.
2. In the contacts section tap the create contact icon.
3. Fill in the contact fields.
Transfer personal contacts to business contacts.
1. Tap the ⋮ icon and tap IMPORT PERSONAL CONTACTS then tap OK.
2. Tap on a contact from the “Personal” directory and tap IMPORT
3. View your new contact in the PiP directory.
Set up business voicemail
PiPcall comes with a voicemail specifically for your PiPcall business number.
1. Select voicemail.
2. Tap answer to connect to business voicemail.
3. Use the menu to listen and manage messages, set up a business voice message and set up a temporary voice message
Set up your ringtone
Go to your devices native ‘Contacts’ directory
Type in PiP Call In
Tap on PiP Call In
Tap on the ⋮ icon
Tap Set ringtone
Choose your ringtone